FGM Cabinetry

Showing all 6 results

FGM Cabinetry

FGM Cabinetry is a sparkling name when it comes to cabinet designing. Located in Linden, New Jersey; it has an experience of 15 years in the cabinet industry. The cabinets are made of solid wood and are available in both semi-custom and ready to assemble cabinets. CARB2 award winner, FGM proves to be one of its kind in cabinet designing. FGM claims to be one of the strongest kitchen and bathroom cabinet makers in the market with a smooth product finish.

FGM cabinetry is among the pioneers of high-quality cabinet providers with a vision of top-level cabinet wholesalers in the USA. A warehouse equipped with modern warehouse management technology and classy showroom, FGM proves to be one of the top-notch cabinets company.

Product is made up of solid wood providing durability to the cabinets hence making it a prior choice when it comes to kitchen cabinets installation.

FGM Cabinetry’s core values, “fast, accurate and reliable” clearly depicts its motto in industry i.e. customer satisfaction. They have a reliable and trustworthy relation with China, their highly experienced supplier. With 99% confidence in the quality provision, it provides strong customer service to ensure the rest of 1% uncertainty never goes unattended.

Technology at FGM Cabinetry

FGM’s operational management believes that human error can be minimized via fool proof systems. The company owns a dedicated and efficient computer management system. It tracks and manages inventory precisely. It guides the team to ensure stock availability to the customers, timely delivery and explicit order.

FGM Production Supplier

The Chinese production team for FGM cabinetry in Shanghai have experienced man power and skilled resource working in 358,000 sq. ft. facility. German imported machinery facilitates the employees to produce a quality product at an economical price.

FGM Kitchen Cabinets

When it comes to home renovation, opting for the most suitable cabinets for the kitchen is a crucial task. Kitchen, being the heart of the home and the busiest area needs space maximization which can be achieved via increasing vertical space. Kitchen cabinets plays a vital role in the design process.

FGM cabinetry offers two types of cabinet’s series for kitchen and bathroom which are designed efficiently. Mercury Series and Venus Series.

The kitchen cabinet designs are available in various colors and shapes well suitable for kitchen. Designs are available in corner or lazy style as per the requirement of place and location.

Mercury Series

Shaker style doors are designed for mercury series. The colors available in the Mercury series are Mercury Gery, Mercury White, Mercury Espresso and Mercury Cherry.

Venus Series

Venus series in FGM cabinets has two variations which are available in raised panels. Truffle and Ivory shades are ideal for any household.